- RSS Channel Showcase 8647134
- RSS Channel Showcase 6899872
- RSS Channel Showcase 8060047
- RSS Channel Showcase 5294326
Articles on this Page
- 04/08/15--11:04: _Bucks Food Calendar...
- 10/29/15--06:40: _6 things you gotta ...
- 12/21/15--08:08: _Bucks Food Calendar...
- 01/07/16--10:01: _6 things you gotta ...
- 02/15/16--10:37: _Bucks Food Calendar...
- 02/22/16--08:03: _Bucks Food Calendar...
- 03/17/16--09:47: _6 things you gotta ...
- 05/05/16--02:57: _6 things you gotta ...
- 05/19/16--07:28: _8 things you gotta ...
- 07/28/16--08:13: _7 things you gotta ...
- 09/22/16--09:10: _14 things you gotta...
- 10/06/16--09:15: _11 things you gotta...
- 10/27/16--08:47: _10 things you gotta...
- 11/03/16--07:23: _9 things you gotta ...
- 05/11/17--09:08: _8 things you gotta ...
- 06/26/17--07:16: _Bucks Food Calendar...
- 08/17/17--07:29: _8 things you gotta ...
- 04/08/15--11:04: Bucks Food Calendar: April 8, 2015
- 10/29/15--06:40: 6 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (Oct 30-Nov 1)
- 12/21/15--08:08: Bucks Food Calendar: December 21, 2015
- 01/07/16--10:01: 6 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (Jan 8 – 10)
- 02/15/16--10:37: Bucks Food Calendar: February 15, 2016
- 02/22/16--08:03: Bucks Food Calendar: February 22, 2016
- 03/17/16--09:47: 6 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (Mar 18 – 20)
- 05/05/16--02:57: 6 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (May 6 – 8)
- 05/19/16--07:28: 8 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (May 20 – 22)
- 07/28/16--08:13: 7 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (July 29 – 31)
- 09/22/16--09:10: 14 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (September 22 – 25)
- 10/06/16--09:15: 11 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (October 6 – 9)
- 10/27/16--08:47: 10 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (October 28-30)
- 11/03/16--07:23: 9 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (November 4-6)
- 05/11/17--09:08: 8 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (May 12-14)
- 06/26/17--07:16: Bucks Food Calendar: June 26, 2017
- 08/17/17--07:29: 8 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (Aug 18-20)
It’s really starting to feel like spring! Yes, even with the rain. Things are starting to perk up in Bucks County food too. This week, there are tons of classes, a food festival, special dinners, firehouse breakfasts, and more! Read on to start planning your fun.
Classes. Join Jim Hamilton in his studio at 6:30 [...]
On Hallows eve, the town will be bustling,
While leaves overhead in trees start rustling
There’s goblins, ghosts, grim reapers galore,
and, a Halloween in Bucks County that will make you want more.
With happy hours, beer tasting, dinners and drinks to make you feel merry,
There’s no reason to stay home during a [...]
It’s a week of last-minute shopping to make sure the holiday parties are ready to go. If you’re looking for additions to the party you’re hosting or maybe you just want some food for the week so you don’t have to cook, any of these places will do. It’s the busiest week for a [...]
This past week, we’ve certainly felt Mother Nature change her mind drastically. Warm up your weekend with new food, and pick up the ingredients locally, here in Bucks County. Stop by a few community events as well for some hot and tasty breakfast and dinners.1. Doylestown Food Market Fun & Food Friday, Jan. 8, 5 – [...]
The groundhog might have said that winter is on its way out, but we are feeling anything but spring outside. With the bitter cold, it’s easy to feel the February doldrums. But there are lots of things happening this week to keep you upbeat, warm and happy.
There will be a free dinner at the
If you liked this post, check out these:
There’s something about living in an area where everyone really supports the local businesses and the community. Bucks County is home to so many unique shops, restaurants, wineries, chocolatiers, farms, and other places to eat. Good thing there’s always things going on during the week to keep the locals happy and satisfied!
This weekend, we’ve got some typical March weather. Although it feels like spring now, the daffodils are in for a shock — it looks like we may get some snow Sunday night (yuck). But don’t let it get you down. Forge ahead.
It’s almost time for Easter which means plenty of time with the Easter Bunny, sweet [...]
It’s the first weekend of May, so kick it off with some beer tastings, enjoy the return of a local wine concert series, and sip some Mint Juleps in honor of the Kentucky Derby. This Sunday, don’t forget to take your momma (or aunt, or grandma, etc.) out for a nice meal in Bucks County, or [...]
There’s nothing like a basket of fresh picked strawberries, perfectly ripe and still warm from the sun.
This weekend, it’s all about the strawberries. So if you can’t get enough of them, pick one of these strawberry-themed events in Bucks County, and make sure you grab some to go from local farmers [...]
Remember early in the week when we said it looked like there was a food event drought? Well, that drought is over. There are at least seven great things happening this weekend. Pick up some fresh produce or cruise down the Delaware River while sipping cocktails. Drink beer for a good cause, and indulge in some [...]
You might think that summer is the time for outdoor activities, food festivals, and farmers markets. Fall is when the real party begins, and weekends in September and October are always jam-packed. Check out all activities happening in Bucks County, like the Fall Friend-of-a-Farmer Dinner, beer and wine tasting at a local farm, picking your own pumpkins, and more.
The sad part about summer coming to an end is when farmers markets close up for the season. This weekend, if the weather is pleasant, grab your favorite eco-friendly bag and stuff it full of seasonal produce. Say farewell to one of Bucks County’s summer markets this weekend, and be sure to check out what [...]
Get ready for a hauntingly good Hallo-weekend. Halloween falls on a Monday this year, which means you can spend the weekend preparing for trick-or-treaters, and adding some last-minute alterations to your costume. This year, I’m looking forward to seeing some of the most-searched for costumes on Google, like Eleven (from Stranger Things), Harley Quinn, [...]
Happy November! This exceptionally warm weather makes it feel more like April than November, but it does make for better weekend plans. Take advantage of the sunny, warm afternoons this weekend by perusing your area farmers markets. They’ll have locally grown produce like squash, cabbage, greens, onions, potatoes, broccoli, radishes and apples.
Now that it’s November, it’s [...]
Local businesses have carefully planned out special brunches and dinners for the mom in your life, and even though Mother’s Day is right around the corner, you may still be able to make a reservation.
And there’s more! Hang out on the lawn at The Market at DelVal for their recurring [...]
The post 8 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (May 12-14) appeared first on Bucks County Taste.
That was a gorgeous weekend, and it’s only going to get better! Finally, a few days with endless sun and summer breezes. And we’re not just talking about the weather.
There’s a lot happening this week in Bucks County, especially if you like sweets and spirits. Pick up some cinnamon buns, swing by a carnival, or [...]
Another beautiful August weekend ahead (well, maybe a little rain mixed in). What’s in store? The Grange Fair (don’t miss the Dancing Diggers), food trucks, wine events, a brewfest and even Harry Potter. Enjoy!
Events are listed in chronological order
1. 69th Annual Middletown Grange Fair Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, August 17-20, Middletown [...]
The post 8 things you gotta do in Bucks this weekend (Aug 18-20) appeared first on Bucks County Taste.